Tuesday, September 17, 2013



Some guru's Are cool.. But I don't think I could really trust them till I've seen the truth 1st.. Do you blame me.. Read this...


Thanks for the e-mail Craig Adam I'm not trying to doubt what you're doing.. I
just seen gurus take money an flip it to make an even better scam with it..
Man I was got for 1800.00 ever since I found SFI an found out it was free
an you learn at your own pace .. Sell Items like you would on Ebay with
lower fees if not any..


 I just been trying to save others from getting ripped off brother thats all..  I don't like flashy gimmicks.. They scare me..Cause that's how I lost my hard earned money.. Shoot man.. That money I got scammed on was  Everything I had saved up.. That guy who did it even called me told me a bunch of crap to sugar coat it all up too.

 I was lost dumbfounded and had to go back to what I hated..
 No one gives anyone a break on what they know about getting a real income online.. I wish I had a mentor to help me out that was truthful..  So if I can't find one for myself
.. I figured .. I'm going to learn this Affiliate marketing get real good
money rolling in and take a few people with me and give them the true real
views an help they need that no one wanted to give me.. Without charging a
dime.. I still struggle Craig, But I know if I look for the answers from real people at SFI.

 I can find it. Interact with me anytime.. I consider you a friend in my journey.
Your normal Affiliate that gives real info.. 
Shane 
      http://www.sfi4.com/12916034/FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment