Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Affiliate marketing worries

How do I write those awesome headlines that will draw attention? What marketing tactics should I focus on to achieve the best results?
Then the killer doubt.
Why would anyone want to hear what “I” have to say?
So you push past the fears and you hit the publish button. You tweet and share it with your 500 best friends on Facebook. You have started.
Six months into your blogging journey more nagging fears arise. Yes, I have a few readers. People are starting to leave comments and I am attracting some attention.
But world domination is felt to be more a fantasy than reality.

Persistence is key

This is maybe what you don’t want to hear. You need to persist. Success is almost never overnight but a journey of a thousand steps.
It is a matter of keeping the faith in yourself.  Friends and family can be your worst enemies. Passion, purpose and belief need to come from within.
Press on.

My secret sauce recipe

So what’s worked for me?
What has sustained me and kept me ahead of the blogging curve can be summed up with three words, reading, writing and doing. Mundane but necessary.
  1. Read as much as you can offline and online. Blogs, news and books. Watch TED talks.
  2. Writing drives discovery and research so it accelerates the learning process. The art of expression facilitates in structuring and making sense of the incoming information.
  3. Doing is where the rubber hits the road. My blog is my social media, marketing and digital laboratory. Helping other brands both corporate and personal keeps also keeps me real and connected.

A trait to be treasured

But there is one small human trait that is sometimes overlooked.
Curiosity.
Will that headline work? How do I grow my Twitter followers? How do I make this blog rock?
Stay curious.

Learn more for free .. Seriously not a dime or obligation .. All you gotta do is read and learn my friends at
http://www.sfi4.com/12916034/FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment